UPCOMING: Playing JESSE, etc. in the premiere of Kim Monks's new play, HANDS OF COLOR, directed by Tom Jones at Synchronicity in Atlanta.
Get tix and more info here:
Opens June 7th , Closes June 30th
RECENTLY: Featured in "NATURAL" a new short with Means Of Productions, a media and arts collective based in Brooklyn, focused on supporting emerging artists, and churning out hilarious new content.
Watch HERE : https://www.facebook.com/meansofproductions/videos/1981266488662642/
- Played LYDIA in a new play called 40-WEST by Joseph Hefner (recent winner of NYIT Award for Outstanding Short Script, and pursuing an MFA in Playwriting at CMU) , Produced by THE COMPANY INK.
- Produced a workshop of a new one-man show, YANKL ON THE MOON, by Jake Krakovsky, a recipient of this year's Reiser Atlanta Artist Lab Award at the Alliance Theatre
- Played WILLOW in a workshop of Amy Gijsbers van Wijk's (recent winner of the 2018/19 Dennis & Victoria Ross Foundation Playwrights Program award) new play, THE CARDINAL SONG, directed by Nick Martin, Produced by STABLE CABLE CO.
- Featured in "GHOST JERRY", a short with Means of Productions. You can watch HERE.
- Played LAUREL in king's cup by Amy Gijsbers van Wijk, directed by Breanna Foister & Jason Walter, produced by BROOKLYN BACKYARD PLAYS.
- Have participated in readings of new plays at Ensemble Studio Theatre, The Flea, and The New Group
- Completed the Acting Apprenticeship at Actors Theatre of Louisville, performing in
- YOU ACROSS FROM ME (written by Jaclyn Backhaus, Jason Gray-Platt, Brian Otano, and Dipika Guha) directed by Jess Fisch at the Humana Festival of New American Plays
- DRACULA as Miss Sullivan, directed and adapted by Bill McNulty
- HARDWARE as Leah, a short play written by Jess Honovich and directed by Lavina Jadhwani
- THE SOUL OF THE WORLD as Madi - a new site specific piece written by Isaac Gomez, directed by Joan Sergay
- HOMECOMING, TEMPLE, TX 2009 as Molly - a short play I wrote, directed by Michael Legg